From: Andy Carlson midcenturyandy@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 7:00 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Red Caboose is not "No More"

Though Red Caboose has turned over all marketing, distribution and manufacturing of Red Caboose products, only the RTR items are done this way by agreement.

Red Caboose continues to offer parts and kits, though the last 8 months have been difficult for RC, and orders for parts and kits are delayed.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA