2nd Qtr. 2015 NYCentral Modeler is here for your reading pleasure!

Noel Widdifield

2nd Qtr. 2015 NYCentral Modeler

This edition brings you some very interesting

articles and some new features.

Click here to read.

Don't miss "My Boston & Albany - Learning to Compromise" by Chuck Oraftik, Roger Murphy's "The Weehawken Waterfront", "Creating a NYC&HRR 4-4-0" by Chuck Baldwin, "Responding to the Challenge" by Joe Rothwell and "Modeling a P&LE Evans Coil Gondola" by Tom Stelby.  Manuel Duran-Duran and Larry Faulkner continues to update us on the progress on their Harmon Coal Chute in their regular features, "The NYC Engineering Department" and "Harmon Files".

David Howarth continues with Part Three of his "NYC West Shore" showing us many of his outstanding O-scale  locomotives and rolling stock.

And all of the regular features are there again for you to enjoy.

Be sure to tell all of our model railroading friends to join you to download the NYCentral Modeler or just enjoy reading it on your screen.

Click Here to Begin Reading!!!