Re: URTX refrigerator car

Armand Premo

Speaking of wood and metal,has anyone  compiled the ratio  of wood vs steel cars by decade? Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 10:35 AM
Subject: [STMFC] URTX refrigerator car

Group,

​Perhaps four or five years ago, I received a JPEG which someone on the list, possibly the late Richard Fredrickson, sent me.  The car in question is URTX 97136 leased to the Chicago Great Western. The 3/4 shot does not reveal whether the car had a metal or wood roof.  Does anyone have information this car -- and presumably others in the same series?

Tom Baker

No virus found in this message.