From: STMFC@... <STMFC@...> on behalf of 'Douglas Harding' doug.harding@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 5:57 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: URTX refrigerator car

Tim, the car does look freshly painted in the image I have. I can't read the
date at the far end of the car, indicating when it was weighed, but it might
be 36. Looks to be the early 36" CGW herald on the right side of the car,
above the words "ventilated refrigerator". And there are four lines of
lettering on the end of the car centered above the coupler.

Doug Harding
www.iowacentralrr.org