Re: Early Diesel Yahoo Discussion Group?

mwbauers

This reminds me of the earliest diesels in the Diesel Spotter books that were so unlike the following regular production models.

The peak of this are the proposed PRR diesels from the20's or so that look like the oddest variations on the blocky and streamlined electrics they were running at the time. Fortunately many of those detailed drawings made it onto The Net and would make fantastic operating models.

I don' know if I could find the site again. But I'm sure glad I saved all of them on my hard drive.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Apr 11, 2015, at 2:11 PM, fgexbill wrote:

Friends, is there a Yahoo group similar to ours that focuses on early Diesels, i.e. covered wagons, B-B road switchers, and the early switchers for EMC/EMD, Baldwin, ALCO, FM, etc. that would look good with our beloved steam era freight cars (mandatory content)?

Bill Welch