Re: PRR X29 and B&O M-26 roofs

Clark Propst

Frustrated with another project I decided to build my PMHS commissioned Red Caboose model. It’s been forever since I’ve built one of those X29 cars. I was very impressed with the engineering of the kit. Went together much better than most plastic kits and with better detailjk.
The PMHS had an amended instruction page added. I noticed from photos in RP Cyc 18 they missed the route card placard on the door and the pulling loops in the sill.
I haven’t glued the Accurail Hutchins roof on yet. I’m waiting to stop at a hobby shop in St Paul this weekend to pick up more Kadee running boards. I’ll paint them together before installing.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa