From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 2:35 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Yarmouth stirrup steps

Hope it works for you Ed.
Now in that vein, what would you guys like to see for guides for some of these fiddly bits, like folding ladder stiles, and twisting the stirrups?
Some form of link to YouTube clips? Or would simple blogpsots with images suffice?

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com <http://www.elgincarshops.com>
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com <http://www.yarmouthmodelworks.com>

On 4/12/2015 2:53 PM, ed_mines@... <mailto:ed_mines@...> [STMFC] wrote: