Re: Sunshine Alternate Std. Hopper Minikit

Benjamin Hom

Andy Harman asked:
"My question is - since Intermountain has released the very nice alternate
standard car making lots of NKP and C&O fans very happy... would anybody be
interested in this Sunshine minikit today? I recently found my entire pile
of Naperville minikits. Many of them I will keep and use, but some like
this one, I will never use and plan to list on that auction site. Is there
anything special about this minikit that would make it desirable over the

IM car?"

It'll allow you to use models of the first run of the Atlas offset twin, which had a strange (and inaccurate) double center post that was corrected on later runs.

Ben Hom