Re: Sunshine Alternate Std. Hopper Minikit

golden1014

Hi Andy,

Yeah, with the Intermountain release those mini-kits are probably worth their weight in resin.

I recently completed the NYC USRA offset side conversion.  The castings weren't too bad.  I used a Tichy hopper (not an Accurail car as recommended) and the process went well, although the decals supplied by SS were horrible.  Very fuzzy.  I ended up decaling the car letter-by-letter and it took forever.

I believe Martin did a MP hopper-top conversion.  If you've got that one and are letting it go, can you give me a shout, please?

Thanks,
John

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL