Re: Micro scale jumps into the rivet market

hubert mask

You tell them Charlie.

Hubert

To: STMFC@...
From: STMFC@...
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:50:46 -0500
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Micro scale jumps into the rivet market

It looks like they are rendered ala’ J. Harold Geisel classic railroad drawings in 2D with presumably Black or other color line art.

Not an advancement over Archer or MicroMark IMHO and I don’t really see much application for flat crescent “rivets”.

Charlie Vlk

I'll probably try them -- certainly I'm happy to see them entering this
market -- but the rivet patterns they chose seem a bit odd/unusual to me.

http://www.microscale.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/871498_zoom.jpg