From: STMFC@... [STMFC@...]
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 1:37 PM
To: STMFC@...; PRR-Modeling@...; PRR@...
Subject: [STMFC] Can you help with a presentation on PRR box cars and modeling? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Folks;

I would really appreciate your help in my prep of a presentation on PRR box cars (1919-1968), and modeling!

I would love to show your work, in the "and here's how to model this class" segment, so if you could share a photo or two of your PRR box car models, I'd really appreciate it (and of course, put your name to it).

If you also have any good photos of the prototype you could share, especially in-service or unusual sub-classes.

Consider it over the weekend, and let me know if you could help.

Bruce Smith and Tom Haag, I know you have some great ones....

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE