Re: Favorite Tools

mwbauers

I think its a great idea.

Don’t expect it to be an instant success. Do expect it to grow and become very handy.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Apr 21, 2015, at 10:57 AM, fgexbill wrote:

Mike, Jeff, all: it seems like tools is one of those perennial subjects that many are knowledgeable and passionate about. I am wondering how difficult it would be to create a special file, one that could be highlighted somehow on the opening page to remind people it exists and to inform newcomers. Anyone of us could post photos, after moderation, along with comments about how we use them, why we like them, etc.

I realize there are constraints within the Yahoo Universe but I am just wondering if there might some out-of-the-box way to do something that could be added to and let us know what people use and why and kept in front of us as a resource.

Bill Welch