13th NE Proto Meet in Connecticut is approaching

Dave Owens

Greetings all:

Please forgive cross-posting. These email lists are one of the ways we
spread the word about the meet.

We just wanted to update you on meet progress.

This year we'll have three clinics going at most times on Friday and Saturday.

We also will again have two hands-on clinics with Don Valentine. Those
clinics will be Friday and Saturday afternoon and there is an extra
cost for materials. You'll also need to bring tools.

Below is a link to the tentative clinic list, which includes
information about Don's clinics. Don was happy with the way the
clinics went last year. People left with the confidence to cut into a
plastic model kit! That's not an easy step to take. We also have an
array of clinics on a variety of topics. One of our new presenters
this year is Brian Banna, one of the finest diesel modelers we've met.
His skill and eye for detail is truly inspiring.

Here's the tentative clinic list:
http://neprototypemeet.com/NERPM%20Tenativeschedule%202015.pdf

We're very lucky to have such a great collection of presenters willing
to share their time, skill and knowledge. We hope you like what we've
been able to put together and we hope you'll be able to attend.

We'll also have some great dealers and manufacturers on hand,
including Bob's Photo, Ron's Books, Bethlehem Car Works, Funaro &
Camerlengo, ESU Loksound, Atlas, Rapido, Dave's Trains, the Hobby
Gallery, Greg Gordon, True Line Trains and Shortline Products. Several
more may join us.

Check our page on Facebook for updates: https://www.facebook.com/NERPM

We'll also have our raffle featuring donations from great and generous
manufacturers, and our popular white elephant table where you can sell
model train items you no longer need.

Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Dave Owens
Meet coordinator

P.S. -- Here's a link to the registration form. Registering in advance
saves you $5. http://neprototypemeet.com/2015NE_Meet.pdf

--
2015 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
May 29-30, 2015 (Always the weekend after Memorial Day)