Re: Very Small Plastic Tubing

Andy Harman

I need to measure the pen needles I use for injecting my daily Victoza shot... it's a non-insulin maintenance thing for type 2 diabetics. The needles are maybe 10-12mm long but not sure the diameter. The best part is that I get a box of 100 of them per month free, and I only need 30 per month.... not useful for anything longer than the needles but they could be carefully cut to short sections to be T or in-line splices. Easy enough to get an approximation of the I.D. just by seeing what size wire will pas thru. But be careful....little suckers are sharp!

Andy