Re: Clark Propst’s M&StL in video

Thomas Baker

​Clark,

I enjoyed the video of what was close to your final operating session--or possibly your very last.  A few years earlier, I appreciated the detailed article in RMC of your version of the M&StL in Mason City.  I purchased the RMC with the first installment and believe a second installment about the model railroad appeared the following month, but I have yet to locate a copy.  In any case, great work.  Will you do another version of the M&StL or will another railroad be the focus of your modeling efforts?

Tom Baker