Re: Clark Propst’s M&StL in video

Clark Propst

I don’t plan on tearing the layout down till towards the end of May. We’ll operate it at least once a week till then.

Someone has offered to put the thing for sale on eBay. That will be interesting!

I’ve been ruined by Charlie Duckworth. His layout and freight cars are to die for. I’ve been thinking about the next layout for a few years. We’ll have to see if it pans out?
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Clark,

I enjoyed the video of what was close to your final operating session--or possibly your very last. A few years earlier, I appreciated the detailed article in RMC of your version of the M&StL in Mason City. I purchased the RMC with the first installment and believe a second installment about the model railroad appeared the following month, but I have yet to locate a copy. In any case, great work. Will you do another version of the M&StL or will another railroad be the focus of your modeling efforts?

Tom Baker