From: fgexbill@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Thu, Apr 30, 2015 6:48 am
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Broadway ltd announces 6,000 gallon ACF type 27 tank car

It will be interesting to compare this to the TRIX version. Hopefully they did not simply copy that tooling sans coupler. Also hopefully BLI will not copy the Atlas error and mold the riveted center tank anchor onto the underside of the running boards, LOL. Hopefully dealers will be breaking up the Packs. Also it they have not started painting.

Bill Welch