Re: Clark Propst’s M&StL in video

Andy Harman

At 06:37 PM 4/29/2015 -0700, you wrote:
One of things I always notice when I view a (physical) model railroad is it differs from a simulated railroad (PC simulator).
If there's one thing more irksome than using someone's idea of a nonstandard coupler height, or somebody else's Chinese puzzle assembly, or somebody else's DCC-quirk-of-the-week, or somebody else's paint formula of the week, or somebody else's ridiculous packaging of the week, it's using somebody else's computer program.

Of all the aspects of the hobby, playing trains on a computer falls somewhere between track cleaning and stepping on Kadee couplers in bare feet in terms of what I'd rather do.

Andy