From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 9:34 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Broadway ltd announces 6,000 gallon ACF type 27 tank car

    Tony Thompson writes "Richard Hendrickson annoyed practically all the manufacturers, all the

time". That choice of words astounds me. If what Richard actually did was "annoy" manufacturers

then what this hobby needs is about fifty more "Annoyers" to get some needed items produced

without all the duplication we have seen with things such as EMD F-units and such. Given the

preponderance of complaints on the PCL of late with regard to the difficulty of opening Walthers'

latest Chinese puzzles a few "Annoyers" for things in that regard are long overdue as well. Let

us hope we do not see any imported freight equipment of interest to those of us on the STMFC

arrive with similar issues. Just what are the designers of such items thinking? Certainly not about

the final customer.

Just my two bits worth, Don Valentine