Re: FS: HO Undec Kits - Apology

David Holden

My apologies to the membership.  The rules are clear, Steve was quite clear, yet somehow I managed to include the group address in my reply.   I can be reached C/O the jail.

-- David Holden

Monday, May 04, 2015 8:05 PM
David Holden responds in violation of STMFC rules to Steve Hoxie's car sale
message ON GROUP:

Hi, Steve:

I will gladly take the Branchline #1600 boxcar and Intermountain #43698 1958
Cu Ft 2 Bay Hopper if you still have them.

Best regards,

David Holden
Vancouver, WA
Email: dholden@...

Note that Steve Hoxie correctly says: Contact OFF LIST at stevehprr “at” cox
“dot” net.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Mike Brock"

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
STMFC-digest@...
STMFC-fullfeatured@...

Monday, May 04, 2015 6:36 PM
Hi, Steve:

I will gladly take the Branchline #1600 boxcar and Intermountain #43698 1958 Cu Ft 2 Bay Hopper if you still have them.  I can have a check in the mail tomorrow.

Best regards,

David Holden
Vancouver, WA
Email: dholden@...

Monday, May 04, 2015 12:03 PM

For Sale: My Future Projects drawer is too full. I have the following HO undec kits for sale. Opened for inspection only.

Atlas 40' wood reefer #20 001 465. Formerly Branchline. Have 2. $19.00 each.

Branchline Blueprint 40' AAR Boxcar with 7' door #1600. $14.00

Intermountain 1958 Cu Ft 2 Bay Hopper with closed sides #43698. $15.00

Kadee 40 Ft. PS-1 with narrow tabs and 6 Ft. door with high tack board #4100. $20.00

Shipping is $3.50 per car. If you want all 5 kits, shipping is free. Check or MO.

Contact OFF LIST at stevehprr “at” cox “dot” net.

Steve Hoxie

Pensacola FL

--
Sent with Postbox