From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 2:23 AM
To: Steam Era Freight Cars
Subject: Re: [STMFC] small tungsten weights

Maybe it's just me, but this subject seems to be way over-thought. I suspect you could walk into any tire store and buy enough wheel weights, for a few dollars, to would last quite a while for our use. A vise with a small anvil, a ball peen hammer, and a hack saw, should solve the modification of said weights for our hobby needs. After all, this list is populated primarily by model builders, not model buyers.

Scott Haycock