Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On May 13, 2015, at 11:49 AM, Mark Drake  wrote:

It's red, white and blue...let's not get to involved in this

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Mike Bauers

Here is another model paint sampling data site..

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On May 13, 2015, at 11:30 AM, Mike Bauers wrote:

May I suggest you take a clear daylight-level lighting, but not flood lighted, digital picture of your model? Then port the image into your computer and use a color sampling program on it to next match your paint from this website or it’s download……

http://www.paint4models.com

“ The Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart “

You can Google for a color sampling program, they are free. I use one that is bundled with my Not-Windows-OS, but have looked and downloaded before for the free Windows based ones.

You will find the most close colors with this method.