Re: PRR G22B gon

Greg Martin

Bill you wrote:

"Ben:

I appreciate your response on my truck question.  When you refer to "modifying" the Walther's truck, does this refer to milling out the current spring package and replacing it with a spring package from what?

Thanks for your continuing help.

Bill Pardie"

Bill,

You don't need a mill just a pin vise and a drill. Drill out the spring set and square up the hole with a sharp hobby knife and insert a home made spring fabricated from built up layers of styrene.

See my article in Mainline Modeler February 1194 on the upgrade of the TM/WKW X29. I plan to redo the offering on the SHAKE N TAKE list.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean