From: "octoraro1@verizon.net [STMFC]" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 6:54 AM
Subject: [STMFC] C&EI 95000 - 95299 gondolas
In a 1948 ORER, these gondolas are listed as class GS but with solid wood floors. I have seen a diagram and photo of 95300 - 95399 gons, but these are not listed in the '48 ORER. Can someone direct me to diagrams and/or photos of the 95000-series cars circa 1948?

Thank you.

Lou Whiteley
Lawrenceville, NJ