Re: Branchline Undec. 40-ft Boxcar kits Source?

Bill Schneider

#1400 – 6’ door

#1500 – 8’ door

#1600 – 7’ Door

Bill Schneider

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 11:32 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Branchline Undec. 40-ft Boxcar kits Source?

Bill do you have the Branchline part # for the undecorated car?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"fgexbill@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
Date:Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:56 AM

I am curious if anyone knows of a source for Undec 40-ft. Branchline kits? The sale of the line to Atlas took me by surprise. Atlas does not seem interested in selling the kits so I am hoping to find some old stock somewhere. At Cocoa Beach the Atlas Rep said there was a bunch of parts at their facility in New Jersey but no one is interested in making sense of them.

Maybe folks on this list would part with one or two or three?

Bill Welch