Re: Tru Color Paint Stripper?

mwbauers

The old rule is that if the paint job is grainy, as if drying before it hits the model…… you are spraying from too far away.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On May 28, 2015, at 12:01 PM, 'Nelson Moyer' wrote:

I painted two reefer sides with Tru Color WFE Yellow last night using a new Iwata gravity feed airbrush. Apparently, the gravity feed takes much less air pressure than my Paasche siphon feed airbrush, and I ended up with flat grainy sides from too much air pressure. The Tru Color web page doesn’t address suitable strippers for their paints, so I’d like to know what to use to strip the Sunshine resin sides without damaging them.

Nelson Moyer