Re: Weed sprayer

Clark Cooper

Rich,

Not long ago the Great Northern Hysterical Society offered a kit for just such a thing:

https://www.gnrhs.org/sold_out_kits.htm

Being a member of said Society, I have one of those kits. The illustrated directions have you fabricating something out of the included styrene rod and some brass wire. Doesn't look very complicated. If you want a copy of that page, let me know.

-Clark Cooper
(the other Iowa Clark)

On May 29, 2015, at 7:05 PM, richtownsend@... [STMFC] wrote:

For the track level sprayers, cut down ladders is exactly what I am planning on using. It's the topside sprayers, which look like some kind of cannons, that are the problem. And, yes, I have looked for cannons that would work (from military model sites) but I have not found any suitable ones.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon