Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On May 29, 2015, at 5:15 PM, Clark Cooper csc@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Rich,

Not long ago the Great Northern Hysterical Society offered a kit for just such a thing:

https://www.gnrhs.org/sold_out_kits.htm

Being a member of said Society, I have one of those kits. The illustrated directions have you fabricating something out of the included styrene rod and some brass wire. Doesn't look very complicated. If you want a copy of that page, let me know.

-Clark Cooper
(the other Iowa Clark)