$90 would be too much for the sprayer only, but ask the manufacturer or see if someone else offers just the detail.

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone

On May 29, 2015, at 8:05 PM, richtownsend@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

For the track level sprayers, cut down ladders is exactly what I am planning on using. It's the topside sprayers, which look like some kind of cannons, that are the problem. And, yes, I have looked for cannons that would work (from military model sites) but I have not found any suitable ones.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Peck lnnrr152@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Fri, May 29, 2015 5:00 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Weed sprayer

I think I would be looking through bits of sprue or else split a plastic ladder lengthwise
to leave pieces of rung hanging down as nozzles.
Chuck Peck

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 6:55 PM, Patrick Wade patwadesb@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Walthers has or had an oil loading rack kit. There were arms that swung over the tank car dooms to fill the cars. Perhaps one of these arms would work.

Pat Wade
Santa Barbara, CA

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 3:08 PM, richtownsend@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I want to build a model of a weed sprayer with roof-top sprayer guns in addition to the track-level sprayer arms. My problem is coming up with something to use for the topside sprayer guns. I thought about water cannons from the Revell fire boat, but they are too big. Any suggestions?

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon