From: "'Nelson Moyer' ku0a@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 5:05 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Tru Color Paint Stripper?

Allen,

While Tru Color is acetone based, I wouldn’t rush out to buy acetone as a diluent. Acetone is good for cleanup, but I stay with the manufacturer’s thinner for dilutions. Tru Color’s web site says that you may lose the gloss finish if you use acetone for a dilution thinner. Since I haven’t tried diluting with acetone, I can’t speak to the results. The solvent base in Tru Color is more complicated than just acetone.

Nelson Moyer