Re: Airbrushing Acrylics

John F. Cizmar

BTW, the presenter was Bryant Dunbar.  He introduced us to, "pre-shading", a military modeling technique.  The first color we applied over the primed model was black to the corners and vertical surfaces, next came the body color etc.  The effect was striking.
John Cizmar

From: "fgexbill@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2015 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Airbrushing Acrylics

Yes and it also can degrade the chrome and/or nickel plating. I use very little, as my main cleaner is the 91% Isopropyl Alcohol. Much more effective.

How did you like the GREX line John? They look to be well made with some clever design features. John Golden said that a dealer will be at the Collinsville, IL gathering selling the GREX line.

Bill