From: "fgexbill@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2015 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Airbrushing Acrylics

Yes and it also can degrade the chrome and/or nickel plating. I use very little, as my main cleaner is the 91% Isopropyl Alcohol. Much more effective.

How did you like the GREX line John? They look to be well made with some clever design features. John Golden said that a dealer will be at the Collinsville, IL gathering selling the GREX line.

Bill