Re: UP in Kansas

mwbauers

From what its doing to my computer as it is sent to all sorts of other sites when I repeatedly try to start the video............

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU CAN SUPPRESS ITS ON PAGE JAVASCRIPT MALWARE.... !!!

First trick it uses is you -must- -not- click the start button within the film view window.

You -must- instead click on the 'Watch Now' on the right side of the page........

Then.......

You -must- sign up for an account to be able to view the film.

This is just my opinion......... But I hope I never see this cursed, twisted, damned site ever again !!!

Best to ya...
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi, USA

On Jun 4, 2015, at 11:19 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

some classic freight cars from 1955 in the beginning of
the movie "Picnic" ... if you get bored you can watch lots
of other movies too. I watched Forbidden Planet earlier. :-)

http://ffilms.org//?s=kim+novak