Re: UP in Kansas

mwbauers

I just looked up the location of the registered site.

It's in " Vienna Austria "........... a place where English is not the native language.

So why are the American movies there, on an English site?

Just wondering......... maybe others will as well ?

Now I used a Mac........ Lord knows what it will try to do to a Windows PC.

Best to ya...
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi, USA

On Jun 4, 2015, at 11:46 PM, Mike Bauers wrote:

Then.......

You -must- sign up for an account to be able to view the film.

This is just my opinion......... But I hope I never see this cursed, twisted, damned site ever again !!!