Re: UP in Kansas

Mikebrock

Mike Bauer responds to Tony Thompson's note that Bauer's message about various PC software systems is not a frt car message with:

"Sorry, I mis-sent that�.."

Which just barely kept him from being placed in Moderate Jail...along with a few others. In fact the message welcoming him to his cell was already written. I did feel that we should first remove some of the signs of the recent occupants of the cell [ actually, rats ] before the welcoming ceremony and Mike's apologizing message beat us to the punch. However, I'm certain that we'll be able to use the cell soon.

Mike Brock
Head Jailer