Re: UP in Kansas

mwbauers

And thank you for pointing me to the new Yahoo link that sends replies directly to the previous poster.

Somehow that was hidden well enough in the woods that I hadn’t seen it before and had been using a much more clumsy way of responding to just the sender.

Best to ya,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, Wi

On Jun 5, 2015, at 7:07 PM, 'Mike Brock' brockm@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Mike Bauer responds to Tony Thompson's note that Bauer's message about
various PC software systems is not a frt car message with:

"Sorry, I mis-sent that….."

Which just barely kept him from being placed in Moderate Jail...along with a
few others. In fact the message welcoming him to his cell was already
written. I did feel that we should first remove some of the signs of the
recent occupants of the cell [ actually, rats ] before the welcoming
ceremony and Mike's apologizing message beat us to the punch. However, I'm
certain that we'll be able to use the cell soon.

Mike Brock
Head Jailer