Re: RESURECTED CAR

paul.doggett2472 <paul.doggett2472@...>

Very nice that Bill

Paul Doggett  UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

"WILLIAM PARDIE PARDIEW001@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

As I am not a child of the space age and posting photos to folders is not an item that I have mastered I submit the enclosed
photo th hsow that some modeling is done in Paradise.  Since some have recently attached photos I thought that I would
take a cahnce with this.

This is a Quality Craft Kit that I originally did in the 70's.  AS I did not have access to much prototype information back then I pretty much followed the kit instructions.  It remained one of my favorite cars but suffered some damage over the years.
I recently obtained some good photos and some decals from a list member.  The rebuilding went on and on  but is finally
completed.

Hope you enjoy:

Bill Pardie

DSCN2245