From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 4:28 PM
To: STMFC List
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Report on using my new Tamiya Tweezers

I recently had a close encounter with a feral cat. Long story short, I now
have two slightly used surgical scissors and the same for tweezers. And
thought hospitals still autoclaved and re-used these things!

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 4:21 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Report on using my new Tamiya Tweezers

I'd accidently lost my long time favorite tweezers in the trash a few months
ago and bought a non-Tamiya tweezers off Amazon after reading the reviews.
They were terrible. The points would cross if any pressure was applied and
they wouldn't pick up the smallest decals. I took this groups'
recommendation (from Bill Welch?) and bought a Tamiya set and they are
amazing.

In fact I bought another set just in case the first were misplaced, stolen
by the wife or accidently tossed.

Thanks for the recommendation,
Charlie Duckworth