From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:39 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Sheet lead sources

I used to get my lead at Home Depot. They would cut off as much as I requested from the roll and charge me by the pound.

No more! I checked three local Home Depots and they all have a new policy. You must buy the whole roll ($120 +/-) and you must show a valid, state-issued roofers license. Now this is Massachusetts – slightly to the left of California. I may try heading north where folks live free or die and see if they are willing to sell to model railroaders.

Regards,

Andy Miller