Re: SP GS gondola decals

Norm Buckhart

Rick Leach has been very generous sharing his artwork with which I’ve been able to turn into some great decal sets.  But my intrusion into HO has not proved viable with 250 sheet minimums so Protocraft has no plans to further expand the HO line.  This would be a large capital outlay in itself and the addition to the O scale line each month takes it all.  Regards, Norm Buckhart, Protocraft

On Jun 17, 2015, at 12:47 AM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Did Norm get the old Rick Leach decals? Rick's decal work was immaculate
and I think he had done decals for the San Juan O scale GS gondola.

Tim O'