Re: SP GS gondola decals

hubert mask

If you could furnish me good photos and data measurements I would consider doing the SP gondola.  I don't have anything in SP at this time.

Hubert Mask

Mask Island Decals Inc.

On Jun 17, 2015, at 9:36 AM, "Norm Buckhart norm@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Rick Leach has been very generous sharing his artwork with which I’ve been able to turn into some great decal sets.  But my intrusion into HO has not proved viable with 250 sheet minimums so Protocraft has no plans to further expand the HO line.  This would be a large capital outlay in itself and the addition to the O scale line each month takes it all.  Regards, Norm Buckhart, Protocraft

On Jun 17, 2015, at 12:47 AM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Did Norm get the old Rick Leach decals? Rick's decal work was immaculate
and I think he had done decals for the San Juan O scale GS gondola.

Tim O'