Subject: Re: [STMFC] SP GS gondola decals
To: STMFC@...
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 12:45 PM

well alright - I am on vacation now
and will be back at Protocraft July 6.  When I get back
I will make up sheets for both SP GS gons and have
Microscale produce them in HO.  They usually take
around 5 weeks so around the end of August they should be
available.

We will see Tim if this turns out to be worth it.

Norm

On Jun 17, 2015, at 2:11 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@...
[STMFC]
wrote:

> Norm I'm sad to hear that -- I've bought most of your
HO scale sets
> (which are all fairly oddball cars so I'm not surprised
about slow sales)
> and I'd be astounded if you couldn't sell 250 GS
gondola sets -- I need
> about 20 sets myself ...
>
> http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=899&Categoryid=32
> http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=900&Categoryid=32
>
> And I have 5 HO scale resin cars of this type but no
decals !

> http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=812&Categoryid=32
> http://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=813&Categoryid=32
>
> Tim O'Connor
>

>> Rick Leach has been very generous sharing his
artwork with which I’ve been able to turn into some great
decal sets.  But my intrusion into HO has not proved
viable with 250 sheet minimums so Protocraft has no plans to
further expand the HO line.  This would be a large
capital outlay in itself and the addition to the O scale
line each month takes it all.  Regards, Norm Buckhart,
Protocraft

>>> Did Norm get the old Rick Leach decals? Rick's
decal work was immaculate
>>> and I think he had done decals for the San Juan
O scale GS gondola.

>>> Tim O'

> Yahoo Groups Links

Yahoo Groups Links