Paint compatibility

Allen Cain

Now that Scalecoat is going or gone are their any compatibility issues with using various paints on the same brass engine? I have seveveral Southern RR steam brass engines to paint and need to know if I can use Scalecoat I Southern Green with Floquil Oxide Red and may have to use to TruColor for the smoke box graphite, black and silver. If compatible chemically what about heating to bake the ScaleCoat? Not talking about mixing them as a liquid but compatible to be applied over one another on a brass steam engine.

Thanks, Allen Cain