From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:07 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Perhaps, a photo has been posted

Pending, of course, authorization from the Boss (Brock, not Springsteen) you may be able to find a photo in a folder cleverly named “PRR & ERIE box cars,” in which you may find an image of such cars (one each), coupled together, on a siding somewhere in (presumably) North America.  I have no idea whether the photo actually made it into the folder, as a notation appeared advising that “An error has occurred.”

I also have no idea where this photo was taken, nor when, nor what is happening.  It’s a postcard which was given to me, and I scanned it so it won’t deteriorate any more than it has already.

I hope you can see it.  Any information will be dutifully recorded along with the image in my files.

Schuyler