Re: Possible modeling options?

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Mark,

If the roof is diagonal panel and the sides are riveted, you could do RDG 10700-10749 built 10/48. I'm sure there must have been others, but I don't have information on them.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 6/23/15 5:30 PM, Mark P Stamm mark@... [STMFC] wrote:

Digging through my stash I found a box of Red Caboose parts in plastic bags labeled as ACF 10' 6" IH 4-3-1 ends. These house cars have 10 panel sides and 8' door openings. Any thoughts on prototypes for this configuration? It's close to the PRR X43c except that those where produced by PSC at Mt Vernon and would be a few years late for my1949 era.

Other ideas appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

Mark P Stamm