Re: Minuteman Scale Models has purchased the Scalecoat paint line from Weaver Models

Dave Owens

New vendor has it.

Dave Owens

On Jun 23, 2015, at 8:59 PM, "Thomas Baker bakert@andrews.edu [STMFC]" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It's good news that Scalecoat paint will survive the demise of WEAVER MODELS. But meanwhile back at the ranch--the modeling section of the basement--can I still obtain paint from WEAVER until the end of the month, or will I have to wait until the new vendor takes over?

Tom Baker
From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Tim O'Connor timboconnor@comcast.net [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:18 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Minuteman Scale Models has purchased the Scalecoat paint line from Weaver Models

excellent and good news !! -- right up the road from me too. :-)

Tim O'

I just spoke with Shawn Cavaretta of Minuteman Scale Models of
Pepperell, Mass. and Shawn confirmed that he closed on the purchase of
Scalecoat today. The deal was in the works for several weeks.

He's headed back to Massachusetts today with a truck load of Scalecoat
and plans to continue manufacturing the paint and to add new colors.

He has immediate plans to add MEC pine tree green and harvest yellow,
SCL purple, MBTA purple, B&M blue and Guilford gray and orange.

Here is the contact information for Minuteman and Shawn:

http://minutemanscalemodels.com

Phone: 978-302-4524

Info@MinuteManScaleModels.com

MinuteMan Scale Models