Re: Minuteman Scale Models has purchased the Scalecoat paint line from Weaver Models

Tim O'Connor

Tom, you can buy Scalecoat directly from Des Plaines Hobbies, which also
stocks many custom Scalecoat colors, not just the Weaver colors. Just go
to the web site, add the colors to your shopping cart, pay and wait for them.
Shipping is Fed Ex Ground. I don't work there I just really like that store!

Tim O'Connor

It's good news that Scalecoat paint will survive the demise of WEAVER MODELS. But meanwhile back at the ranch--the modeling section of the basement--can I still obtain paint from WEAVER until the end of the month, or will I have to wait until the new vendor takes over?

Tom Baker