Re: Weight

paul.doggett2472 <paul.doggett2472@...>

Sheet lead glued between the truck centres or suitable weight in coins again glued between the truck centres someone in the US does self adhesive weights but i cannot remember who do them.
What ever you use make sure you get it central from each side.

Paul Doggett UK

Sent from Samsung mobile

"fred@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

I'm building a few Sunshine, Speedwitch and F&C resin kits at the moment and wonder what you're using to properly weigh these cars and at what's the best point in the (box) cars to add these weights.
I ask this because I have five plastic Branchline WP box cars with nuts (supplied by the manufacturer in the kit) glued directly above the truck center. As result these cars shake and wobble on the track. Guess that's where WP got it's name The Wobbly from...
Fred Jansz