Re: Weight

Allan Smith

A-line a division of proto power west has self addhesive weights  #13000-13002 at a reasonable price. You should be able to get them thru your local hobby shop or thru Walthers. Also Walmart has self addhesive weights in the sporting goods section.
If you place them just inside the truck screw toward the center of the car you can still install and remove the trucks, I have a digital postal scale and weight the car parts before assembly, then I know how much weight to add to the car.
Al Smith Sonora CA

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 9:00 AM, "Allen Cain allencaintn@... [STMFC]" wrote:

For boxcar I use self adhesive tire balancing weights direct stuck to the floor directly above and centered on the truck bolster screw with weight equally split between the two ends.
Last time I bought these at Car Quest but other supply shops should have them and much much much cheaper than what A-line sells. These are used to balance mag style wheels
Allen Cain