For Sale: OMI HO scale brass 6-wheel Buckeye Trucks

Rob Sarberenyi

Cleaning through my project and parts collection I came across three pairs of
Overland Models (OMI) HO scale brass 6-wheel Buckeye Tender Trucks with plain
bearing journals. Trucks are fully sprung and equalized, with nickel silver
wheels and insulated axles. Price is $25.00 a pair plus mailing cost.

http://www.pbase.com/espeef5/image/160628686
http://www.pbase.com/espeef5/image/160628688
http://www.pbase.com/espeef5/image/160628690

The trucks are also useful under many heavy duty flatcars, along with other
pieces of rolling stock fitted with 6-wheel Buckeye style trucks. Buy all three
sets and I'll pay shipping within the USA. I accept PayPal.

Interested? Please contact me directly off-list: espeef5 at Comcast dot net

Thanks!

Rob Sarberenyi